At Senior League In Home Care we carefully recruit and match support workers and service providers to meet your needs. All Senior League Assitants (support workers) are required to undergo a background and experience check including an interview, reference checks, police check and qualifications check.
If you make a regular booking, we will try our best to provide you with the same Senior League Assistant at each visit for consistency and your comfort.
Work with us
If you are a warm, professional and dedicated aged or disability care professional who is looking for work, please contact us at info [at] seniorleague.com.au
To apply you must:
- Have experience in the aged care or disability care industry.
- Hold a current Certificate III in Aged Care, Certificate III in Home and Community Care or equivalent.
- Hold a current Police Check.
- Hold a current Provide First Aid certificate including up-to-date CPR.
It may be advantageous to:
- Hold a driver's license and car.
- Hold food safety and manual handling certifications.
Please email your application including your resume and a covering letter indicating your availability and location.